Real Estate Photography - Terms of Service
· Scheduling: Please contact us via telephone (404.944.9267) no less than 24 hours before your preferred shoot time. The shoot will take between 1 and 2.5 hours. Most homes can be shot in 1.5 hours although some shoots may take longer.
· The Shoot: The homeowner or someone authorized by the homeowner (the agent) should be present at the shoot to give access to the home and to discuss any special considerations such as what should be included or excluded in shots. Our goal at the shoot is to provide 25 quality photos that include a front exterior, back exterior and all the major rooms such as living room, dining room, family room, kitchen, master bedroom, master bath and bedrooms. Powder rooms, small bathrooms, utility rooms or garages are not a shooting priority unless you give us direction otherwise.
· Pets: Please make sure pets are contained during the shoot. Pets are never included in photos and need to be out of the way during the shoot.
· Cancellation Policy: Cancellations must occur more than 24 hours before the requested work date for the purchaser to receive a full refund. If a cancellation is requested less than 24 hours before the requested work date, no refund will be issued. Rescheduling can occur at any time without penalty, however only once. To reschedule a second time will require another, separate work order and purchase. If the photographer must cancel an appointment, you will be issued a full refund.
· Photo delivery: Once the photos are shot they will be edited and optimized for quality and delivered to you via our Dropbox site within 24 hours. You will receive an e-mail with a link and instructions on downloading your photos. You may also request a CD with all photos on it for your records.
· Photo Rights and Usage: All photos produced for the client may be used by that agent for all marketing associated with the current sale of the property in accordance with local MLS rules. Please note that the photos will be copyrighted by the photographer and a license granted only to the agent and NOT to any third party. Any usage of the photos by a third party, including but not limited to architects, builders, stagers, designers, sellers or buyers is prohibited unless approved in writing by the photographer.